Alachua County State Attorney Office
Information for Victims and Witnesses
103 N Lake Ave, Lake Butler, FL, 32054
Distance: 291 Miles
Contact Hours: Mon - Thurs, 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM, Fri, 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Provides various types of assistance for victims of crime, including assistance completing Florida Crime Victim Compensation, claims, emotional support to victims and witnesses of crime, and information concerning stages in the criminal or juvenile justice process the role of the victim.
Victims of a crime.
Call for details.
- E MacClenny Ave Location - Ste 126 339 E MacClenny Ave Ste 126, Macclenny, FL, 32063
- N Temple Ave Location 945 N Temple Ave, Bradford County Courthouse, Starke, FL, 32091
- S Ct St Location 353 S Ct St, Bronson, FL, 32621
- S Main St Location 112 S Main St, Gilchrist County Courthouse Su, Trenton, FL, 32693
- W University Ave Location 120 W University Ave, Gainesville, FL, 32601
This provider does not offer other services at this location.